ITS Florida Mission Statement:
The Intelligent Transportation Society of Florida promotes safe and efficient transportation by delivering nation leading innovation, information, advocacy and interest in ITS solutions for our members, policy makers, industry leaders and Florida’s diverse population, visitors and commercial enterprises.
ITS Florida Goals:
ITS Florida goals and the committee(s) responsible for implementing the goals are grouped into “external goals” and “internal goals”.
- Maintain a strong chapter structure (Management).
- Maintain financial stability in all accounts (Management).
- Expand membership (Member Services/Outreach).
- Provide services responsive to member needs (Member Services).
- Facilitate effective PCB/training (PCB).
- Engage membership in chapter activities (Member Services/Outreach).
- Show leadership in regional and national ITS activities (Events/Outreach).